Established in 2003, Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations specialising in the comprehensive prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable and under privileged populations. We increasingly find our work on malaria can be effectively integrated with other similar public health interventions for greater impact and therefore expanded our remit to include child health and neglected tropical disease interventions.
We work in Africa and Asia with communities, governments, academic institutions, and local and
international organisations, to ensure effective delivery of services, which are supported by strong evidence.
Our areas of expertise include:
- disease prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- disease control and elimination
- systems strengthening
- research, monitoring and evaluation leading to best practice
- behaviour change communication
- national and international advocacy and policy development