FHI 360 is an international nonprofit working to improve the health and well-being of people in the United States and around the world.
We partner with governments, the private sector and civil society to bring about positive social change and to provide lifesaving health care, quality education and opportunities for meaningful economic participation. We do this by using research and evidence to design and deliver innovative programs that change behaviors, increase access to services and improve lives.
Our staff of more than 4,000 professionals work in more than 60 countries. Their diverse technical expertise and deep understanding of local conditions provide a 360-degree perspective that allows us to develop customized responses to the toughest human development challenges.
- A 360-degree perspective is required to address complex human development needs.
- Sustainability comes from building the capacity of individuals, communities and countries to address their needs.
- The key to improving lives is in generating, sharing and applying knowledge.
- Partnering with governments, civil society organizations, the private sector and communities leads to success.
- Innovation to meet the evolving needs of our beneficiaries, funders and partners.
- Mutual respect for diversity and cultural differences.
- Passion driven by a personal commitment to make a positive difference.
- Accountability for our work, measuring, reporting and continually improving all that we do.
- Commitment to excellence assured by the highest ethical, quality, operational performance and scientific standards.
- Teamwork across disciplines and geographies, within the organization and with our partners.