EnCompass is a women-owned business offering innovative, customized solutions for leadership, capacity strengthening, technical assistance, and monitoring and evaluation. We have experience in more than 70 countries and a team of more than 1,300 staff and consultants around the globe.
We partner with government and multilateral agencies, nonprofit organizations, and corporations around the world, offering thought leadership, diversity, and technical expertise in education, gender and inclusive development, global health, human rights, and food security.
What we do:
- We incorporate the systematic study of success to enable frank conversations and increase commitment to outcomes
- We test assumptions and ask questions to uncover cultural context and other factors that affect-each program’s success
- We engage our clients and partners in a learning journey that creates a sense of ownership for the process and results
- We exercise respect and humility in engaging with participants through methods that are appropriate for each of them
- We apply an inclusive lens to promote human rights and deepen the impact of development.
- We bring cutting-edge ideas and co-create solutions to meet each client’s current and future needs.