Technical Writing Specialist
Salary: £42,091 gross per annum (pro rata)
Location: London, UK
Deadline: 18/01/2021 23:59
Job Types: 2 Year Fixed-Term Contract
Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Technical Writing Specialist to join our team in London, UK.
This position will lead and support the development of technical manuscripts for journal publications and scientific reports that convey Malaria Consortium’s experience, technical position and learning.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Master’s degree in a relevant discipline or substantial equivalent work experience
- Extensive experience with technical/scientific writing with a strong publication record
- Demonstrable experience of writing literature (narrative) reviews
- Excellent understanding of development issues, ideally with experience in the global health sector
- Excellent co-ordination skills, with experience of collaborating with multiple people, across functions and in different countries
- Experience of building relationships with a range of internal and external partners
We need to keep beneficiaries safe, so our selection process reflects our commitment to safeguarding. Please find our Code of Conduct, Safeguarding Policy and Privacy Notice on our website.
WORKED IN THE CIVIL SERVICE? Are you/have you been a member of the Civil Service in the past two years? Before accepting any new appointment or employment, whether in the UK or overseas, which you intend to take up after you have left the Civil Service, you must consider whether an application under the Business Appointment Rules for Civil Servants is required. If it is required, you should not accept or announce a new appointment or offer of employment before it has been approved.
Please Note: In accordance with the DfID Code, all applicants shortlisted for recruitment to commercial contracts will be asked to declare any conflict of interest.
To apply for the role of Technical Writing Specialist, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Technical Writer, Scientific Writer, or Technical Author.
- $ Salary Offer POA
- Total Years of Experience 3-4