Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Do you have the ability to develop and maintain administrative systems?
Do you have good attention to detail?
Do you have good computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)?
We are looking for two Team Support Executives at a pivotal time of transition and change for the organisation.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role, you will work as part of a cadre of Team Support Executives, providing effective and reliable operational support to enable the team to work effectively; playing a lead role in budget monitoring, internal communications and project management.
We’re looking for a candidate who cares about Oxfam’s mission to end poverty and is personally aligned to the values of empowerment, accountability and inclusion in all you do and our feminist principles.
An ideal candidate for the role will also be / have:
- Ability to develop and maintain administrative systems with teams for collaboration, learning and to create efficiencies
- Attention to detail with proven ability of demonstrating this in written communications (such as letters, reports and minutes)
- Competent computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Collaborative and able to work effectively as part of a team
- Able to work with initiative and organise, plan and prioritise, exhibiting a highly adaptable and flexible approach to work in demanding situations to deliver deadlines
- Desire to adapt, develop skills and learn, including when faced with change
We believe flexible working is key to building the Oxfam of the future, so we’re open to talking through the type of flexible arrangements which might work for you
Our values and commitment to safeguarding:
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people, adults and beneficiaries with whom Oxfam GB engages. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment by complying with our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
The post holder will undertake the appropriate level of training and is responsible for ensuring that they understand and work within the safeguarding policies of our organisation.
Conditional offers made in selection stages may also be subject appropriate screening checks. Oxfam GB participates in the Inter Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. In line with this scheme we will take into account any live disciplinary sanctions a candidate may have when making the selection decision.
Location: UK (Flexible)
Hours: 36 hours per week
Salary: £19,700 – £29,396
Job Types: Open ended
Closing Date: 17 January 2021
- $ Salary Offer POA
- Total Years of Experience 0-2