ABOUT THE ROLE
The Talent Acquisition Senior Associate will play a key role in sophisticating and bringing in the best practices to all stages of the talent acquisition process (identifying, acquiring, assessing, and hiring and onboarding skilled workers to meet Instiglio’s organizational needs) in order to grow the next generation of international development practitioners at Instiglio. The main responsibilities of the position are described below.
WHERE WOULD YOU BE LOCATED? Bogotá, Colombia or Nairobi, Kenya
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Talent acquisition & onboarding strategy
- Design a talent acquisition and onboarding strategy across business units and geographies in order to identify, target, and attract the most qualified candidates for any given role within the organization.
- Make talent acquisition proactive rather than reactive.
- Lead the talent acquisition team in adopting best practices.
- Assess new and existing countries of operation to tailor recruitment strategies to each geography.
- Establish and track recruitment and onboarding metrics for continuous improvement.
Talent acquisition & onboarding process management and execution
- Manage the candidate life cycle, from the initial application through the final job offer, ensuring a good candidate experience throughout the process.
- Maintain a pipeline of talent to minimize team vulnerabilities; employ a variety of recruiting approaches, both traditional and non-traditional, to source and attract new talent.
- Develop and manage recruitment materials, such the TORs and interview guides.
- Establish and maintain relationships with universities and other sources of potential applicants to create a steady stream of talent.
- Design and implement onboarding plans to introduce new team members to Instiglio’s work and culture.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, industrial engineering, psychology or a related field.
- Experience: At least 6 years of total experience, with at least 5 years of relevant work experience in human resources, with at least 4 years in talent acquisition.
- Knowledge and specific experience:
- Talent Acquisition best practices
- Experience in International Development and familiarity with the profiles required for such organizations
- Experience running international recruitment process
- Interest in social issues and connection with Instiglio’s mission
- Experience working in multicultural teams
- Software skills: Advanced skills in all Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)..
- Languages: Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English (C1), French (C1) and/or Spanish (C1).
- Education: Master’s degree in human resources management, business management, or a related field.
- Experience: Experience in consulting or international development organizations.
- Languages: Professional working proficiency in Spanish and French.
- Software skills: Experience using Google Workspace (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms, etc.)
- Team management skills and ability to collaborate effectively with other stakeholders in the organization.
- Strong execution and process management with impeccable attention to detail and analytical rigor.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English, as well as either Spanish or French, including the ability to handle sensitive communication and negotiation with candidates and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work comfortably and communicate effectively in a multinational, culturally diverse, and virtual environment.
- Emotional intelligence: Resilience and good self-management skills (emotional regulation, self-awareness, self-actualization).
- Ability to manage competing, high-priority demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
- Remote work: Sometimes home makes us feel and work better
- Personal days: Life is more than work, you are able to take personal days to handle minor medical, personal, academic or administrative matters
- Corporate holiday: Take time to recharge, the last week of the year is a company-wide holiday
- Bonus days: If you travel or work on a weekend, the company rewards you with an additional vacation day
HOW TO APPLY?
Please apply here, submitting your CV and cover letter (in English). In your cover letter answer the following questions: (1) Why are you a good fit for this role? (2) What is your motivation to apply to Instiglio?
Please note, this recruitment process is being handled by a headhunter on behalf of Instiglio. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.