Nurse/HCA/Social Worker – Guernsey (Full Relocation Package)
Salary: £25,726 pa to £55,315 pa (Dependant on Experience and Service Area)
Service: Hospital/Community Services
Full Relocation Package Included
A new challenge in a different more responsive health system?
A change from NHS style healthcare?
A role using your skills to benefit a small, close-knit community?
If the answer is yes, Guernsey have exciting opportunities within their Health & Social Care Sector offering a range of positions within Community and Hospital settings with an exciting relocation package to get you started on your new venture.
Please see the list below for the current permanent positions available on the island.
- Team Leader, LD/Autism (Band 5).
- Specialist Adult Carer’s Assessment Social Worker (Band 7).
- Specialist Palliative Care Social Worker (Band 7).
- Team Manager of Child Development Service.
- Deputy Manager, LD/Autism (Band 6).
- Specialised Oncology Dietician (Band 6).
- Respiratory Nurse Specialist (Band 7).
- Staff Nurse (Band 5), Acute Medical – Carey Ward.
- Social Worker, Locality Team.
- Staff Nurse (Band 5), Mignot Memorial Hospital, Alderney.
- Healthcare Assistant (Band 3) Services for Older People.
- Staff Nurse (Band 5), Acute Adult Mental Health.
- Staff Nurse (Band 5), Older Adult Mental Health.
- Senior Staff Nurse (Band 6), Emergency Department.
- Staff Nurse (Band 5), Older Adult Complex Physical Health.
Successful applicants will be invited to Guernsey to attend an expenses paid panel interview. We offer a competitive salary and you will be entitled to an annual bonus of £1,167 and an additional bonus of £3,000 payable after two and four years of continuous service*.
You will benefit from having your professional subscriptions paid, support with your NMC revalidation, excellent training opportunities up to masters level and free parking across the Island, including all of our Health and Social Care sites. We will also honour your NHS service for the provision of annual leave and sick leave and we offer our staff a generous annual leave quota with 9 bank holidays. There is also the possibility of transferring your NHS pension into our compulsory pension scheme.
Successful candidates will be provided with a Long Term Employment Permit. This permit will allow you to become a permanent resident and will extend to any family members who reside with you.
We offer an attractive relocation package** and, if you rent private accommodation, you will be entitled to a £5,000 lump sum, a rent allowance payable over 2 years and a house purchase grant where applicable. As an alternative, we also offer single subsidised staff accommodation and a £500 lump sum to support your relocation.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
- £ Salary Offer £30,000 ~ £50,000
- Total Years of Experience 0-5