Position Title: Motion Graphic Designer
Reports to: Director, Creative Services
Location: Boston, MA / Remote (Boston preferred)
The motion graphic designer is a critical member of the content creative team and supports the work of PIH by creating high-quality marketing and communications materials for the website, and digital channels. The designer will work alongside the Marketing and Communications team to develop original motion pieces and contribute to the evolution and development of the PIH brand.
● Ensure consistency of brand, messaging and presentation
● Create animated and static materials for stories on website, digital advertisements, social media channels, email campaigns, youtube series, and powerpoint presentations.
● Create original illustrations to contribute to a growing internal icon library
● Work closely with the Director of Creative Services, as well as members of the editorial, multimedia, and web team to create high-quality deliverables that are on deadline, on budget and meet goals set
● Collaborate and brainstorm for creative solutions with the team
● Support the Director of Creative Services as needed
● Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in motion graphic design.
● Portfolio required
● Proven design skills in digital media. User experience design expertise a plus.
● Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically including After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
● Illustration and infographic experience a plus
● Presentation design a plus
● Advertisement experience a plus
● Knowledge/interest in global health a plus
● Exemplary interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate effectively with culturally diverse staff across departments and countries.
● A commitment to social justice
Partners In Health (PIH) is an international health organization relentlessly committed to improving the health of the poor and marginalized. PIH partners with local governments to build local capacity and works closely with impoverished communities to deliver high-quality health care, address the root causes of illness, train providers, advance research, and advocate for global policy change.
PIH currently has implementation programs in Haiti, Rwanda, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Peru, Mexico, Kazakhstan, Sierra Leone, and Navajo Nation. Through our partnership with Harvard Medical School and the Brigham and Women’s Hospital, we support a wide range of programs in dozens of other countries around the world.
Partners In Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- £ Salary Offer POA