The M&E Analyst will lead monitoring and reporting activities for grant-supported projects in southeast region. Under the general supervision of the Monitoring & Evaluation Director and officer, the incumbent will play a vital role in PIH’s project monitoring in coordination with CHT M&E team.
The M & E Analyst will support the Monitoring & Evaluation Officer and Director in all collecting and compiling information from Ministry of Health, Community Health Team, Clinical team, and training teams. S/he will support all teams in monitoring and reporting and the M&E Analyst will lead preparation of quarterly indicators and reports.
- Work in collaboration with PIH CH Analysts, PIH clinical team, CHT Reproductive Health Analyst, and CHT M&E team to ensure monitoring of grant-supported projects
- Work closely with CHT M&E team and Clinical leadership to ensure timely and complete reporting
- Provide mentorship and technical assistance to CHT M&E team for data collection and validation
- Supporting general M&E in Maryland county for Partners In Health across clinical and community departments, including developing tools, systems, processes for monitoring and evaluation.
- Other duties as assigned by MEQ Officer or MEQ Director
A University Degree in Economics, Statistics, or Public Administration, Sociology, Management or any related field;
- At least 1 years of relevant work experience in Monitoring and Evaluation or data Collection
- Significant understanding and/or experience in data collection and analysis and reporting.
- Experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team and effectively, with culturally diverse individuals and communities.
- The ability to work in a complex environment requiring significant collaboration is essential.
- Demonstrated advanced critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated effectiveness in written and oral communications;
- The ability to communicate complex issues to a variety of audiences;
- Training and facilitation skills- have experience of training people;
- Computer proficiency
- Leadership qualities- Strategic vision, Strong leadership qualities and comfortable in leading lower level staff;
- Professional- confidence to deal with challenges in a complex and challenging environment, ability to maintain confidential information in a professional manner, highly developed analytical skills;
- Interpersonal Skill – Strong people and communication skills, open, accommodative and pleasant personality;
Team Management- Team player, ability to groom and manage a dynamic team and support others in team building initiatives;
How to apply
To apply for any of these positions, please click on the link below and apply (press
Ctrl and Click to follow the link)
- Click on this link: http://www.pih.org/pages/employment
- Chose the Country Liberia from amongst the list
- The open positions will appear
- Click on the position that suits your qualification and apply
- Application deadline is August 21, 2020 at 4:30pm.
Partners In Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- £ Salary Offer POA