The SCI Foundation is looking for an experienced self-starter with a track record of securing Trusts and Foundation income on an international scale to join its team to kickstart a brand new income generation strategy. This newly created role presents an opportunity to expand the SCI’s portfolio of funders and create a multi-year, sustainable flow of Trust and Foundation income.
You will have an eye for detail, as well as an ability to see the bigger picture and secure multi-faceted grants across all areas of SCI’s work. You will be a collaborator, with the ability to work with colleagues to secure and process large amounts of information, translating complex scientific data into compelling bids and proposals.
- You will have extensive experience in Trust and Foundation income generation in the INGO sector.
- You will be proficient in using income generation tools and techniques and have in-depth knowledge
of charity law, legislative, regulatory, and best practice requirements in income generation activities.
- You will also be a strong team player who can work closely with colleagues when preparing proposals and bids.
- Experience of leading and motivating a high-performing team is essential, as is the ability to manage multi-million, multi-year, rolling income and expenditure budgets.
Reporting to the Chief Executive and working closely with the Director of Finance and Operations, you will play an important role in securing funding for SCI’s life-saving work and effectively supporting the SCI Foundation in the delivery of its mission.
- £ Salary Offer £30,000 ~ £50,000
- Experience Levels Senior
- Total Years of Experience 10-20