The Task Force for Global Health’s Communications & Development department supports the strategic objectives of the organization including brand identity, program success, fundraising, and employee recruitment and retention. The department leads an integrated communications program to drive high levels of brand awareness and engagement with donors, partners, employees, and other target audiences. The department is playing a critical role in the growth of The Task Force as the central communications team ties together the multiple brands/programs of The Task Force to engage a variety of audiences.
Emory University offers an exceptional benefits program to help meet the diverse needs of our employees. Your benefits provide you with important financial protection when you need it the most. What can candidates get from the position?
- Educational Benefits
- Disability & Long Term Care
- Life Insurance
- Holidays & Leave
- Journalism experience.
- Gifted writer with a nose for news, impeccable attention to detail, and knowledge of news conventions and AP style. Ability to copy edit own work and work of others.
- Experience with and understanding of global health and development issues and sector; experience working in a developing country preferred.
- Social media savvy with proven track record of engaging and increasing followers, with a particular focus on leveraging the role of influencers
- Experience with digital storytelling to engage audiences.
- Experience in media relations, public speaking, event planning
- Experience with donor relations and fundraising, including both donor engagement and use of development systems and processes. Capital Campaign experience a plus.
- Expertise using KPIs and analytics to set and track goals and inform strategy and priorities
- Experience with marketing, communications, and development tools and techniques such as WordPress (website creation and maintenance), MailChimp, Meltwater, Salesforce (managing a CRM database), DonorSearch and Foundation Directory (identifying potential individual and organizational funding prospects), SEO best practices, and basic use of some design tools
- Knowledge of MS office tools.
How To Apply
Click here to view the details and apply if interested
- Experience Levels Junior
- Total Years of Experience 5-10